FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, October 30, 2006

TRAFFIC JAM


“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” NAPOLEON HILL

I do have the desire to be healthy, thin, happy. But why on some days is that desire so strong and others it is so weak. Other emotionS take over, causing havoc with what I desire most. Or is it that what I desire most is not the right desire. That what I want is not what I am really meant to have. Am I lost??? Am I going down the right road?? I wish I did not have to ask for directions. That they were already clearly programed in to my mind. I know who I am to turn to for those directions, but sometimes I think the traffic in my mind is too loud and I can not hear those directions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home