FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, September 25, 2006

FRUSTRATION

Another Monday is here!! Another obsticle in the way of my progress. Why does it have to be so hard to take care of everyone and still have time to take care of yourself. Why are we forced to choose between making your family happy, your friends happy, or yourself happy? And it always seems no matter what choice I make I let someone down. Leaving me feeling like a failure. My dream is that just one day could go as planned. No mishaps, no interruptions, no unexpected. But of course I know that is not how life works, but it is nice to hold out that hope. So for now I look to tomorrow. Another day, a clean slate. New plans to make, new choices to be made, and I hope that it will go as smoothly as life can!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home