FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE

This weekend we did 8 miles. The longest walk yet. Did okay, a little foot pain, some thigh burn, but all in all a good walk. This morning we have decided to start putting some weight training into our workout. We met, at 5 a.m. ugh!!, with a trainer at our gym and she talk about our goal and how we can achieve it and showed us a workout that would cover total body. All in all it went well. I just wish I can envision myself as healthy and toned. I guess I have never been that total package. It has always been someone else. It is hard to believe it can be me! But I need to believe!! Right now at the point I am in my life, I need to believe more than anything that I can do this. I can be a healthy, happy person for my family and for myself!! So the goal for this week is to visualize my goal, be my goal, BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home