FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Feeling Oh so un Pretty!!!

You ever have mornings where things seem to go as usually. You get up same routine workout, breakfast, shower, makeup, get dressed, but when you look in the mirror it just doesn't seem as pretty or as good as yesterday. You didn't do anything different. You still are the same person, yet when I look in the mirror I just do not like what I see as much as I did yesterday. Why? No matter how much makeup, or different outfits you try on the fit just does not seem right at the time. How do we over come these kind of days. That kind of day throws the whole week out of wack. That kind of day seems to make a person feel so out of control. I know I have been blessed and that God is working in my life, so what slips in there to give you that little (or a lot) of self doubt, self lothing? I don't know but I hate that it puts me in a mood. A mood that makes me just want to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head and not have to face the day. Does anyone else every feel like that? I always wonder am I the only one?? But I am not doing that, I did put my shoes on and have ventured out in to the world today, hoping, and praying that tomarrow will start with a fresh, new, and beautiful out look!1

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyBeth said...

Yes, I've had days like that! (HUGS) Sometimes I'm lucky and my husband will let me head back to bed LOL! But not always. So I get going with something with the kids and try to forget that today I don't like myself.

7:37 AM  
Blogger LadyBeth said...

Yes, I've had days like that! (HUGS) Sometimes I'm lucky and my husband will let me head back to bed LOL! But not always. So I get going with something with the kids and try to forget that today I don't like myself.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home