FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I SAW THE LIGHT

Well when I woke up this morning and opened my eyes it was light out. Now I was happy to see the light of day, but this also means that I missed my workout. With us moving into the fall season we are having to go back to our 5 a.m. workout time. And at 5 a.m. it is dark outside. Unfortunately, my alarm clock was still on the 6 a.m. schedule. Ugh, which I also wish we could still be on. But all was forgiven, my workout partner is very understanding and had a great replacement for me, her trusty, always ready to go, chocolate lab. I did get my work out in though by going to the gym for my three miles. My new shoes though are causing me a lot of discomfort. My feet were really hurting by then end of just 3 miles. The sales person said there would be a break in period, but I am wondering if the pain is worth it. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home