FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Return

It has been a loooooooooooooooooong time since I have blogged, but the good news is I am returning smaller!!! I have been following the Prism Wieghtloss program and did well the first 6 weeks, but have been struggling the last 6 weeks, that is my pattern, I can always loose that first 20lbs easily and then I get bored, lazy, whatever you want to call it, but this time is the time, this is my success story not my failure story. So I am returning to blogdom to help me with that. I will share daily which in turn will remind me of my quest for the TRUE ME!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hey Jules- Glad to see you blogging again!! It's been fun kicking the workouts up a notch, huh? You're doing a great job!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home