FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, February 05, 2007

FORCES WORKING AGAINST ME

UGH!! Another Monday. Another day of best intentions put to the test and bent under pressure. It seems like some force is working against me right now. Stopping me in my tracks every time I try to get back on track. I want to be back on track, my body is crying out for it, saying we cannot head back in this directions, but the forces are putting up road blocks.

I got up this morning planning to work out, but had to make that dreaded call to my workout partner and best friend. Saying I cannot make it because I have a sick child. Now my children are my #1 priority over everything even myself, and I am okay with this, but for the last 3 weeks it seems like there is always something. Am I bringing this negative energy on myself, or is it just my turn, and I have to just ride the wave? I am lucky to have a understanding workout partner, she tollerates me quite well, and I am thankful for her. I also am thanksful for you fellow bloggers who have sent words of encouragement. It means a lot to me and it is going to play a major factor in getting me back on track. So thank you for the kind words and the inspiration your blogs give me.

So I will plan for tomorrow and hope, AND PRAY, it will be a good successful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

Not to worry....you will be back on track tomorrow...hang in there!!!

I tend to look at this from a different perspective. When you are supposed to do something, there is always something or some one trying to pull you away from it.

See you are destine to lose the weight and because you are destine to lose the weight, all of the trying obstacles are trying to keep you from it.

Keep fighting!!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

There is nothing that you can't do, once you set your sights on it. I have faith in you, and your ability to be everything you want to be, and more. I'm so thankful for the help you've given me. We're in this together!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home