FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

WHERE TO START


I have been in Kansas this last week because of an illness in the family. Totally out of my routine. It is sometimes so hard to return to the routine when interrupted!!

I do know that I need to finally make a decision regarding food. What plan am I going to follow? is the question. I have had so many failures, I am almost afraid to start another eating plan. I am trying to not use the word DIET. I want to make a lifestyle change, that I can live with forever. That can enable me to not have to always be thinking about my weight. I want my mind to be free to think about other things. I am soooooo tired of thinking about how fat I am. That how I look is hidious, and wondering what others think. I want to let this go, but I can't not remember a time when weight was not the number one issue on my mind. Ugh! I wish my brain could be erased of the thoughts of weight and be reprogrammed with a different, positive thought, it would make getting up and facing the day easier! But I know this is ME, I need to learn to be happy with me, give up the whining and keep moving on. I will continue to pray for my path to be revealed to me, but until than I continue to look for that Starting line to solve my issues with weight

1 Comments:

Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I understand you totally. I wish I could sometimes reprogram my mind and thought patterns.

Just hang in there...you will lose the desired weight, don't give up!!

((((HUGS TO YOU))))

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home