FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, January 15, 2007

WILL YOU GET BACK UP?

I was reading a new blog today and they had this great quote

"Failure is only a fact when you give up.
Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?"
Author Unknown

That really is the questions, because if we don't get back up we can never achieve our goals. So I am getting back up, and will continue to try to win my battle with obesity!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I'm glad to hear it-- Get back up in time to get to the gym by 5! See you then!

8:27 PM  
Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I love this quote!!!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home