FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Quote of the Day
The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, & insurance called Faith, you will make it to a place called Success

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great analogy for the journey. Thanks so much for sharing that and for your comment on my blog. Would have loved to see the doctor's face when he came back and you were gone. Good for you! You go girl! And of course the doctor was a man..they don't know what we women can do when we set our minds to it.!!!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home