FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Off Schedule


Since I got back from Kansas I have been totally off schedule and the scale going the wrong way. I have decided to start following the weight watchers point system again starting Monday.

I also decided today, to try and give up my stretch pants. You know the kind that move with you as you expand your body, unlike jeans. I own several pair of stretch pants and one pair of jeans, that I wear not very often. It will be hard. I love my stretchy pants. They always fit, whether I have binged the night before or not, and I can always breath in them, but they have one down fall, they do not remind me that I am moving in the wrong direction, pounds wise that is, and when it comes to pounds for a fat girl, up is not good. So I went in search of a comfortable pair of jeans. Now I do not know about the rest of you all, but I always look for a size smaller than I am first. Why do I do this to myself. I try them on knowing they are not going to fit, and find myself hating myself because they do not fit. I try to kid myself that I have not eaten myself to that dreaded bigger size, but I do know the truth and have to face it. So I have decided, the pounds are going to go down, but I need a nice pair of jeans to wear until that time,so I will face that dreaded size that I have eaten my way to and find the allusive comfortable fat jeans, and I did! An awesome pair of Levi 545's. I love levis. When I was in high school they were the style and I lived in my 501's. So now I am a proud owner of two pair of jeans, and yes one less pair of stretchy pants. It will be a slow process, but I have began to create a NO STRETCHY PANTS ZONE for myself!

So we will begin again Monday, until then adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home