FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, February 12, 2007

IM BACK


SLEEP-5 HOURS
MOOD-GOOD
EXERCISE-40 MIN ON ELIPTICAL
FOOD-ON PROGRAM

Well this Monday is starting out on the right foot. I was up and to the gym this morning and am making healthy eating choices. It feels so good!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Good for you!! :)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jules! I enjoyed reading your blog today. Let me know if I can ever support you on your journey.

-Steve

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home