FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ready, Set, Run

Okay, I am running. I should say trying to run. These lungs and body can only handle running one short stretch of the track at a time, but I am doing it. My workout partner has been timing her laps with her watch so she can see improvement. So since I also have a handy watch, with lots of functions I have as of yet to use, I thought I would do the same. So here are my times for this morning.

Lap 1 3.56
lap 2 4.08
lap 3 4.09
lap 4 4.44
lap 5 4.01
lap 6 4.52
lap 7 4.43

Well I am no speed demon, but everyone has to start somewhere.

My goals for this week are as followw:

1. Attend Prism meeting
2. Journal all food
3. Keep calories at 1300
4. Be in bed by 10 p.m.

And the journey continues.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home