FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Brand New Day


I had a bad weekend. My depression got the best of me, which in turn, had me mostly sleeping and eating, and by eating I mean unhealthy eating, which makes the depression even worse. But the good news is by the end of Sunday, I had hit rock bottom and was on my way back up. I got up today with a new determination that I have not had in several weeks. I got a lot accomplished, exercised with my family, and followed my food plan today completely. Making only healthy choices and staying within my calories. The best thing is that it felt sooooo good. I felt in control again;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Julie,
It's refreshing to read your honest approach to each day. I feel all of your struggles, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I appreciate you putting in words what I feel each day.
Much love, Monica

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home