FINDING JULES

This is to chronicle a journey that I began in September 2005. A weight loss journey is what it started out as, but I am coming to find it is more than that it is about being almost 40 and still needing to find out who I am, what I stand for, what my purpose is and what brings me joy! And I am hoping as I peel off the layers of fat, I can find the person I am meant to be and be happy!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Brain Hurts

Ouch! My head is throbbing. It has been one of those days or should I say weeks. As a mother of 3 dealing with summer vacation, I must say to day I was at the end of my rope.

So here is my whine for today, I am going to just get it out there and head back to my new positive place. I heard so many moms, moms, today that my brain is on overload. Some days there is just no brain space left for me to take care of me. Can others relate to this????? or is it just me.

I did plan an escape though. When my husband got home for work I headed to the hair salon, to make a change. A new color can do wonders for a girl!!! And oh how I love how my hair lady massages the head when she shampoos your hair. If I were rich I would higher a full time hair dress to wash my hair everyday, it feels so good and is so relaxing.

This definately helped to rejuvinate me a little, make me relize I am slacking on taking care of me duties, and I am heading back on the right road. I need to start pre-planning my days, so that I can stay on some kind of track in all areas of my life, family, friends, house, and self.

As far as working on my goals, so far I have achived number 1-I attended my prism meeting. As for the other three they are still a thought in process, but will be in place by the end of the week, hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home